Corporate
Commercial | Retail
Healthcare
Higher Education
K-12 Education
Science & Technology
Hospitality
Residential
Senior Living
Central Parkway Place
Glendale Care Center
Home at Taylor's Pointe
Marlowe Court
New England Club
Sanctuary Pointe
Seasons Retirement Community
St. Margaret Hall
Twin Lakes North & South Campuses
Twin Towers Northern Expansion
Twin Towers Wellness Connection
Cultural | Civic
TWIN TOWERS NORTHERN EXPANISON

Established in 1899 as the "Methodist Home for the Aged", Twin Towers has been known throughout its history for quality retirement living and nursing care in the atmosphere of a Christian community.

Continuing to meet the changing needs of an increasingly active senior population, the Northern Expansion provided 54 large, fully-equipped independent apartments, a 400-seat multi-purpose facility, contemporary deli, and expanded administrative areas. Apartments range in size from 721 to 1,738 square feet, and include one- and two- bedroom units, featuring full kitchens and washer/dryer set-ups. All of the units are wired for high-speed internet access, and some of the units also have dens.

Through upgrades and expansions, Twin Towers now serves over 500 residents, and maintains its reputation as one of Cincinnati's premier communities serving the elderly.